Rates & Hotels
Flight Fate: ₹ 22000 per Person (Approx)
Total: ₹ 77000 per Person
- Singapore 4 Nights - Hotel Boss
- Malaysia 2 Nights - Arenaa Star Hotel
Flight Fate: ₹ 22000 per Person
Total: ₹ 80000
- Singapore 4 Nights - V Hotel Lavender
- Malaysia 2 Nights - ibis Kuala Lumpur City Centre
Flight Fate: ₹ 22000 per Person
Total: ₹ 84000
- Singapore 4 Nights - PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
- Malaysia 2 Nights - Hilton Garden Inn Kuala Lumpur Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman North
- Rate Will Not Valid From (20 Dec- 10 Jan)
- Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.
Day 1 Arrived At Singapore Airport & Drive to Singapore Hotel. Check In Hotel , Resting In Hotel, By evening Proceed to Night Safari . Back To Hotel. Overnight Stay in Hotel
Day 2 After Breakfast in Hotel. Proceed To Singapore City tour.
Day 3 After Breakfast in Hotel.Leave The Hotel For Full Day of Universal Studio . Back To hotel.Overnight Stay in Hotel
Day 4 The Last Day in Singapore. After Breakfast in Hotel leave the hotel For Singapore Last Sightseeing Sentosa Island Activities In Below :
- 1 Way Cable Car
- Wings of Times (2040 hrs)
- Madame Tussauds + IIFA Awards Green Carpet Experience + IOS Live + Spirit of Singapore Boat Ride+ Marvel 4D show – First in Asia(If Premium Package Selected)
- Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom (If Standard Package Selected)
Day 5 Having The Last Day of Breakfast In Singapore City. Check Out The Hotel. Proceed to Kuala Lumpur,Check In The Kuala Lumpur Hotel On Same Day After Relaxing In Hotel Leave The Hotel For Short Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur City Tour.Back To Hotel By Evening.Overnight Stay In Hotel
Day 6 After Lovely Morning In Kuala Lumpur. Having Breakfast Check Out The Hotel , Proceed for Full Day Of Genting Island Tour
Day 7 After The Last Breakfast In Kuala Lumpur Hotel Check Out The Hotel . Proceed To Leave The Hotel And Back To Home
- 04 Night Stay In Singapore
- 02 Night stay In Malaysia
- 06 Breakfast In Hotel
- Accommodation’s In Hotel
- All Pick Up & Drop Included pvt
- All sightseeing By SIC
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable additional on total invoice.
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs. – 0800 hrs.
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs. and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Singapore Tourist Visa
Validity : 1 Month
Entry Type : Multiple Entry
Normal Price : 2600
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- Passport: Original Passport as well as all old passports Please note passport must fulfill all below conditions
- Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
- Hand written passport is strictly not allowed
- Indian passports with any “observation” will not be accepted.
- Passport should have minimum 2 blank pages & should be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of travel
- Photographs: Four recent colored photographs of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background with matt finish with 80% face coverage and without border. (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas)
- Covering Letter: Original Covering Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit, duly signed by him (Employed applicants should print it on Normal A4 Paper and Self Employed/Businessman should print it on their letterhead with seal (Rubber stamp) & sign)Note: if you are falling under Chennai jurisdiction and employed then Name & address of employer needs to be mentioned in Covering Letter.
- Documents to be submitted:
- A. Financial Documents: Original Bank statement for last 6 months with seal & sign from BankNote: In Mumbai Jurisdiction it is required only for fresh passport holders but in Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction it is required as compulsory document)
- B. Proof of occupation: (This document is required only for Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction)
- a) If Employed :
- Visiting card & Employee Id card copy
- Leave sanction Letter on Company letterhead with seal & sign
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- b) If Self-employed Professional / Businessman
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
- Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Visiting card
- c) If Student : Student ID Card copy /Leave sanction Letter from School/college
- a) If Employed :
- C. Additional Required Documents:
- Hotel Confirmations
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- If Minor student is travelling alone or only with one parent, then No objection certificate is required on Rs 100 stamp paper from Non accompanying parent along with their signature id proof like passport copy OR PAN Card copy
- Note: Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 SGD = INR 53. Payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders.
- Cost is based on minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
- Policy for children will be based on the hotel’s advice & will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, etc.
- Airfare is subject to change at the time of booking. We are not holding any seat at the moment. Prices may change at the time of booking due airfare.
- On certain days, due to some unavoidable conditions, we may sometimes amend/ reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is to assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
- During Close-out / Peak Dates / Festive Dates, confirmation of room is subject to room’s availability.
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet. All services such as airline seats, ground arrangements are blocked once initial deposit is made by clients.
- Rates will not be applicable in Major Peak Season Dates and events: Tax Free Asia (06-10 May 19) / Communic Asia (25-28 Jun 18) / Formula 1 Grand Prix 2018 (13-16 Sep 18)