Rates & Hotels
Flight Fate: ₹ 42000 per Person (Approx)
Total: ₹ 80000 per Person
- Singapore 4 Nights - Cherry Loft or similar
- langkavi 2 Nights - The Villa Langkawi
Flight Fate: ₹ 42000 per Person
Total: ₹ 87000
- Singapore 4 Nights - Parc Sovereign Hotel Albert St or similar
- Langkavi 2 Nights - Holiday Villa Beach Resort & Spa Langkawi
Flight Fate: ₹ 42000 per Person
Total: ₹ 92000
- Singapore 4 Nights - Hotel Grand Central or Similar
- Langkavi 5 Nights - ON Request
Mumbai to Singapore TO Langkavi to Mumbai Flight Include
- The above quote is valid only for this query. Any changes in the number of passengers will affect the quote.
- Hotel room are strictly subject to availability , No rooms are holding.
- Confirmation always depends on the availability of hotels @ the time of booking.
Day 1 : Arrival In Singapore ( Night safari Tour )
On arrival at the Singapore airport, get an assisted transfer to the hotel. Complete the check-in formalities. The day is at leisure. In the evening, get ready for Night Safari tour. Hop onto a tram and get all set for a 40-minute thrilling ride through the wilderness to enjoy a rendezvous with varied exotic animals. During the ride, as the tram moves from Himalayan foothills to the wild Equatorial Africa setting, a live commentary goes on giving details about the animals as they appear. The world’s first nocturnal zoo offers sightings of tapirs, deer, lions, tiger, rhinos, civets, binturongs, owl and so on. Another highlight is the Creatures of the Night Show, a 20-minute animal documentary. Overnight stay.
Day 2: Singapore City Tour
On day 2, sumptuous breakfast at the hotel is followed by half-day city tour of Singapore. Some of the popular attractions of Singapore that you visit today include Suntec City- located in Marina Center, this mall offers exciting retail therapy with brands from all across; Fountain of Wealth- finding its place in the Guinness Book of Records way back in 1998, it is the world’s largest fountain; Orchard Road- a 2 km long street with high-luxury brands and entertainment options, Little India- a street that serves everything like its straight from India; and Chinatown- another wonderful shopping and entertainment street. Later, have a photo opportunity at the Merlion statue- the symbol of Singapore. The rest of the day is free. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 : Sentosa Island Tour
After breakfast, the morning is free. Afternoon is scheduled for Sentosa Twilight Tour including admission, one-way cable car ride, Luge & Sky ride, S.E.A aquarium, Wings of time, and Butterfly Park & Insect Kingdom. Sentosa is an island resort that is an amalgamation of high-end hotels, pristine beaches, tropical resorts entertainment, Nature Park food, activities, heritage center shopping and much more, all set in a lush environment. Overnight stay in Singapore.
Day 4: Full Day Universal Tour
After breakfast, the day is scheduled for a visit to the Universal Studio, one of the best attractions in Singapore. The day includes pick from the hotel to the Universal Studio at Resort World Sentosa and the return drop. Asia’s first Hollywood movie theme park for people of all ages, it has several thrilling rides and other exciting attractions like shows, based on popular television series and chartbuster movies. Some of the prime attractions here include Shrek 4-D Adventure, Ultimate 3D Battle, Jurassic Park Rapids Adventures, Madagascar ride, Revenge of the Mummy, Battlestar Galactica: HUMAN vs. CYLON dueling Coasters, and so on. The park is divided into the following theme sections- Hollywood, Ancient Egypt, SCI-FI city, New York, Far Far Away, Madagascar, New York and Lost World. Overnight stay.
Day 5 : Singapore To Lagkavi By Air Transfer
On the 5th day of the tour, have breakfast and get transferred to the airport to board a flight to Langkawi, Malaysia. As you reach the Langkawi Airport, get an assisted to the hotel to complete the check-in formalities. The day is at leisure and scheduled for relaxing. Known as the Jewel of Kedah, the breathtaking Langkawi Island is an archipelago of pristine 104 islands in the Andaman Sea. These islands are located 30 km off the mainland coast of northwestern Malaysia. If you wish, you can explore the nearby attractions on your own. Stay overnight in Langkawi.
Day 6 : Langkavi Island
Breakfast is followed by Langkawi Island Tour including the very popular Pulau Singa Besar, also known as Big Lion Island. This is a beautiful island with white-sand beaches, enveloped by hillocks. This site offers sightings of eagles, flying as close as 6 feet above you. The main attraction here is the wildlife sanctuary. This island is ideal for swimming, picnicking, and jungle-trekking. Overnight stay.
Day 7 : Drop Airport
After breakfast, the day is at leisure. Later, get on-time transfer to the airport to board a flight for your onward destination.
- 04 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast in Singapore
- 04 nights’ accommodation with daily breakfast in Langkavi
- Return airport transfer on Seat in Coach Basis.
- Half day Singapore city tour – Merlion Park, Chinatown, Choco Factory & Little India on Seat in Coach basis
- Sentosa Classic on Seat in Coach basis (SIC) ((One way cable car +Luge & Sky ride +S.E.A aquarium + Wings of Time)
- Singapore Visa charges
- All tours and transfers are on Seat in Coach Basis.
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable additional on total invoice.
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs. – 0800 hrs.
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs. and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange
Singapore Tourist Visa
Validity : 1 Month
Entry Type : Multiple Entry
Normal Price : 2600
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- Passport: Original Passport as well as all old passports Please note passport must fulfill all below conditions
- Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
- Hand written passport is strictly not allowed
- Indian passports with any “observation” will not be accepted.
- Passport should have minimum 2 blank pages & should be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of travel
- Photographs: Four recent colored photographs of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background with matt finish with 80% face coverage and without border. (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas)
- Covering Letter: Original Covering Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit, duly signed by him (Employed applicants should print it on Normal A4 Paper and Self Employed/Businessman should print it on their letterhead with seal (Rubber stamp) & sign)Note: if you are falling under Chennai jurisdiction and employed then Name & address of employer needs to be mentioned in Covering Letter.
- Documents to be submitted:
- A. Financial Documents: Original Bank statement for last 6 months with seal & sign from BankNote: In Mumbai Jurisdiction it is required only for fresh passport holders but in Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction it is required as compulsory document)
- B. Proof of occupation: (This document is required only for Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction)
- a) If Employed :
- Visiting card & Employee Id card copy
- Leave sanction Letter on Company letterhead with seal & sign
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- b) If Self-employed Professional / Businessman
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
- Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Visiting card
- c) If Student : Student ID Card copy /Leave sanction Letter from School/college
- a) If Employed :
- C. Additional Required Documents:
- Hotel Confirmations
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- If Minor student is travelling alone or only with one parent, then No objection certificate is required on Rs 100 stamp paper from Non accompanying parent along with their signature id proof like passport copy OR PAN Card copy
- Note: Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 SGD = INR 53. Payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders.
- Cost is based on minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
- Policy for children will be based on the hotel’s advice & will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, etc.
- Airfare is subject to change at the time of booking. We are not holding any seat at the moment. Prices may change at the time of booking due airfare.
- On certain days, due to some unavoidable conditions, we may sometimes amend/ reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is to assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
- During Close-out / Peak Dates / Festive Dates, confirmation of room is subject to room’s availability.
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet. All services such as airline seats, ground arrangements are blocked once initial deposit is made by clients.
- Rates will not be applicable in Major Peak Season Dates and events: Tax Free Asia (06-10 May 19) / Communic Asia (25-28 Jun 18) / Formula 1 Grand Prix 2018 (13-16 Sep 18)