Rates & Hotels
Flight Fate: ₹ 40000 per Person (Approx)
Total: ₹ 78000 per Person
- Singapore 3 Nights - Aqueen Hotel Lavender
- Kuta 2 Nights - The Park Regis
- Seminayak 2 Nights - The Bali Dream Villa
Flight Fate: ₹ 40000 per Person
Total: ₹ 85500
- Singapore 3 Nights - Ibis Hotel Singapore Novena
- Kuta 2 Nights - Grand Zuri Kuta Bali
- Seminayak 2 Nights - Kunti Villas
Flight Fate: ₹ 40000 per Person
Total: ₹ 90000
- Singapore 3 Nights - PARKROYAL on Kitchener Road
- Kuta 2 Nights - Bali Garden Beach Resort
- Seminayak 2 Nights - Daluman Villa Seminyak
- Seasonal Surcharge or Supplement such as Diwali, New year or any other event surcharges are not included, will be charged extra.
Day 1 Arrival At Singapore Airport.Proceed To Singapore Hotel By Car Check In Singapore Hotel.By Evening You Have a Night Safari . Back To Hotel . Overnight Stay At Hotel.
Day 2 After Breakfast In Hotel. Proceed to Singapore City Tour In Morning .Back to Hotel.Overnight Stay In Hotel
Day 3 After Breakfast In Hotel. Check Out The hotel for Sentosa Island Tour , After Enjoying Sentosa Island Tour Back To Hotel. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
Day 4 After having Last Breakfast In Singapore Tour. Check Out The Hotel.An Proceed To Singapore Airport.
Day 4 Arrival At Bali Airport After Singapore Tour . Proceed To Bali Hotel Kuta . Overnight Stay In Bali On Same Day.
Day 5 After Breakfast In Kuta Hotel.Check Out The Hotel ,Proceed To Water Sport actives At Tanjung Benoa Beach Actives Like ( Water Sport with Banana Boat,Parasailing, Jet Ski ) All This Activities Depends On Suitable Weather. Back To Hotel. After Taking Some Rest In Hotel Leave Hotel For Tanah Lot Temple Sunset.Back To Hotel again. Overnight Stay In Hotel.
Day 6 After Breakfast In Kuta Hotel.Check Out The Hotel. Proceed To Seminayak By Road , Check In Seminayak Hotel On same Day.Overnight Stay In Seminayak Villa.
Day 7 After Breakfast In Seminayak Beautiful Villa. Proceed To Uluwatu Temple Tour,This Temple is on Cliff.You can Also see fire Dance, Deep Sea View.Back To Hotel By Evening.Overnight Stay in Hotel.
Day 8 After Having last Breakfast of This Beautiful Tour Of Bali & Singapore. Check Out The Hotel Time To Say Bye Bye.Airport Pick Up To Bali Airport.Back To Home.
- 03 Night Stay In Singapore
- 04 Night Stay In Bali
- 07 Breakfast In Hotels
- Accommodation’s In Hotel
- All Pick Up & Drop Includes
- 5% Goods & Service Tax (GST) is applicable additional on total invoice.
- Airfare – International as well as Domestic airfares, Airport Taxes & Baggage.
- Cost of Meals other than those specified in inclusions.
- Surcharges applicable during black out period during Christmas, New-Years, Events, Exhibitions, etc.
- Surcharges applicable for transfers between 2000 hrs – 0800 hrs.
- Early check-in and late checkout are on request basis only and subject to room availability [Standard International Check – in time is 1500 hrs and Check out time is 1100 hrs. (**Subject to change as per Hotel’s policy)]
- Visa charges and Overseas Travel Insurance.
- Expenses of personal nature, mini bar in the room, laundry, telephone bills, tips, gratuities etc.
- Tips & Porterage for Local driver & guide.
- Cost of foreign exchange for personal expenses.
- Cost of any other services not specifically mentioned in inclusions.
- Any increase in the cost that may come into force prior to the departure date including change in price owing to fluctuation in the rate of exchange.
Singapore Tourist Visa
Validity : 1 Month
Entry Type : Multiple Entry
Normal Price : 2600
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- Passport: Original Passport as well as all old passports Please note passport must fulfill all below conditions
- Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
- Hand written passport is strictly not allowed
- Indian passports with any “observation” will not be accepted.
- Passport should have minimum 2 blank pages & should be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of travel
- Photographs: Four recent colored photographs of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background with matt finish with 80% face coverage and without border. (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas)
- Covering Letter: Original Covering Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit, duly signed by him (Employed applicants should print it on Normal A4 Paper and Self Employed/Businessman should print it on their letterhead with seal (Rubber stamp) & sign)Note: if you are falling under Chennai jurisdiction and employed then Name & address of employer needs to be mentioned in Covering Letter.
- Documents to be submitted:
- A. Financial Documents: Original Bank statement for last 6 months with seal & sign from BankNote: In Mumbai Jurisdiction it is required only for fresh passport holders but in Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction it is required as compulsory document)
- B. Proof of occupation: (This document is required only for Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction)
- a) If Employed :
- Visiting card & Employee Id card copy
- Leave sanction Letter on Company letterhead with seal & sign
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- b) If Self-employed Professional / Businessman
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
- Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Visiting card
- c) If Student : Student ID Card copy /Leave sanction Letter from School/college
- a) If Employed :
- C. Additional Required Documents:
- Hotel Confirmations
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- If Minor student is travelling alone or only with one parent, then No objection certificate is required on Rs 100 stamp paper from Non accompanying parent along with their signature id proof like passport copy OR PAN Card copy
- Note: Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 SGD = INR 53. Payments( For Singapore ) will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 USD = INR 73. Payments (For Bali ) will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders.
- Cost is based on minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
- Policy for children will be based on the hotel’s advice & will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, etc.
- Airfare is subject to change at the time of booking. We are not holding any seat at the moment. Prices may change at the time of booking due airfare.
- On certain days, due to some unavoidable conditions, we may sometimes amend/ reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
- During Close-out / Peak Dates / Festive Dates, confirmation of room is subject to room’s availability.
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet. All services such as airline seats, ground arrangements are blocked once initial deposit is made by clients.
- Rates will not be applicable in Major Peak Season Dates and events.