Rates & Hotels
Flight Fate: ₹ 22000 per Person (Approx)
Total: ₹ 72000 per Person
- Sinapore 3 Nights - Aqueen Hotel Lavender
- Cruise 2 Nights - genting dream cruise
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SINGAPORE – NIGHT SAFARI
After having a wonderful flight when you land on Changi International airport our representative will meet you in specific area and will take you to your hotel in a superb car/coach, on the way enjoy the charming and magnificent Singapore snapshot and it present you a perfect blend of cosmopolitan & Asian culture. Upon arrival at hotel check in and be relaxed for the day or you can have a little idea about your hotel.
Evening time is for award winning Night Safari for a thrilling experience. A guided tram rides through the dense forest and watch nocturnal animals in their natural habitat, also walking trail is good idea to spot animals more closely. Night safari witnesses various species of animals in their natural environment, experience how jungle sounds in night and how wind goes for breathtaking feeling. It is not enough in the end of this journey enjoy the famous night performance with thrill, humor and surprises where talented tribal warriors make you happy with stunning stunts. Return to your hotel and have a wonderful stay in Singapore
DAY 2: SINGAPORE CITY TOUR – SENTOSA ISLAND
Have breakfast in your hotel restaurant and get ready for an exciting half day Singapore city tour starts with the visit of Garden by the Bay (listed in top 10 indoor gardens in the world) followed by the visit of Singapore one & only hallmark Merlion Statue, you can take some picture here for lifetime remembrance. Later your tour will cover suntec city – an entertainment hub, Raffles Landing, fountain of wealth (largest fountain in the world) and of course three main part of Singapore city Orchard Road, Chinatown and Little India.
Rest of the day is for incredible destination called Sentosa Island, different side of Singapore. Ride a scenic cable car and reach Sentosa Island for unlimited fun and adventure. Visit the breathtaking underwater world and learn the life of marine animals followed by other resident of Dolphin Lagoon where adorable dolphin will entertain you by their mesmerizing performance. Surely butterfly & insect kingdom delight you by giving close up encounter of winged creatures and stunning beauty of Mother Nature, various sky rides, multimedia driven shows (laser & fire) will fill joy & happiness and finish your enchanting day with a spectacular night show performance where fun meets you. Overnight stay in Singapore
DAY 3: UNIVERSAL STUDIOS
After breakfast we will pick you for full day dazzling & exciting theme park Universal studios where attractions based on Hollywood blockbuster films are waiting for you with the amazing rides & shows. Feel the movies coming in to your real life, this fun filled and adventures day is perfect outing concept for all ages. Evening return to your hotel & overnight stay in Singapore
DAY 4: CRUISE ON BOARD
After breakfast; check out from the hotel & get a cruise terminal transfers to Singapore harbourfront where you will board the cruise. Rest all activities & meals will be on board.
DAY 5: CRUISE ON BOARD
Wake up to picturesque beauty of water as far as the eye can see. In the morning enjoy a delicious American breakfast on the cruise. Enjoy the activities on board the cruise. Enjoy a sumptuous dinner and a comfortable overnight stay on the cruise.
DAY 6: DEPARTURE
After having breakfast deboard from cruise & we will pick you for Singapore international airport where you will catch your flight for the home with full of adorable memories will cherish you lifetime.
- 03 Nights stay in Singapore with daily breakfast
- 02 Nights on board Singapore cruise with all meals & activities
- Return cruise terminal transfers by shared AC vehicle
- Return airport – hotel – airport transfers by AC vehicle
- Singapore spectacular half day city tour covers all major attractions
- Night Safari Singapore with hotel transfers
- Sentosa Island trip, visit underwater world, dolphin lagoon, butterfly & insect kingdom etc
- Universal Studios full day visit with hotel transfers
- Singapore tourist visa fee included
- Return economy class airfare Ex- Delhi
- All transfers & sightseeing are on seat in coach basis
- *You will need to Pay Rs. 1,000/- per person (Extra), If your transfer timings are not between 7 AM – 6 PM.
- Visa fees (As Applicable)
- Travel Insurance
- Any Service not mentioned in Inclusions.
- Hotel Surcharge (as Applicable) to be Paid Extra, during Peak & Super Peak Season
- Gratuity Fee of SGD 21 (per person per night) to be Paid Onboard Cruise directly by Guests Destination
Singapore Tourist Visa
Validity : 1 Month
Entry Type : Multiple Entry
Normal Price : 2600
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED :
- Passport: Original Passport as well as all old passports Please note passport must fulfill all below conditions
- Passports issued beyond 10 years will not be accepted by the Embassy.
- Hand written passport is strictly not allowed
- Indian passports with any “observation” will not be accepted.
- Passport should have minimum 2 blank pages & should be valid for a period of 6 months from the date of travel
- Photographs: Four recent colored photographs of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm white background with matt finish with 80% face coverage and without border. (Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas)
- Covering Letter: Original Covering Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of the visit, duly signed by him (Employed applicants should print it on Normal A4 Paper and Self Employed/Businessman should print it on their letterhead with seal (Rubber stamp) & sign)Note: if you are falling under Chennai jurisdiction and employed then Name & address of employer needs to be mentioned in Covering Letter.
- Documents to be submitted:
- A. Financial Documents: Original Bank statement for last 6 months with seal & sign from BankNote: In Mumbai Jurisdiction it is required only for fresh passport holders but in Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction it is required as compulsory document)
- B. Proof of occupation: (This document is required only for Delhi & Chennai jurisdiction)
- a) If Employed :
- Visiting card & Employee Id card copy
- Leave sanction Letter on Company letterhead with seal & sign
- Salary slips for last 3 months
- b) If Self-employed Professional / Businessman
- Company Registration Certificate / Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum of Association (Incase the applicant is MD/Director)
- Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership (In case applicant is Proprietor / Partner in a firm)
- Import / Export License (if applicable)
- Visiting card
- c) If Student : Student ID Card copy /Leave sanction Letter from School/college
- a) If Employed :
- C. Additional Required Documents:
- Hotel Confirmations
- Confirmed Return Ticket
- If Minor student is travelling alone or only with one parent, then No objection certificate is required on Rs 100 stamp paper from Non accompanying parent along with their signature id proof like passport copy OR PAN Card copy
- Note: Our visa experts will inform you if any other documents will be required for the process.
- Rate of exchange calculated 1 SGD = INR 53. Payments will be collected at the prevailing rate of exchange on the date of final payment
- Passport should be valid up to six months from the date of return.
- All rates are valid for Indian Passport Holders.
- Cost is based on minimum of 2 guests travelling together.
- Policy for children will be based on the hotel’s advice & will be confirmed at the time of booking
- Surcharges applicable during Conventions, Special Events, Festivals, Trade fairs, etc.
- Airfare is subject to change at the time of booking. We are not holding any seat at the moment. Prices may change at the time of booking due airfare.
- On certain days, due to some unavoidable conditions, we may sometimes amend/ reverse the itinerary. However, all the services/ inclusions will remain the same.
- Issuance of visa is solely under the discretion of the Consulates / Embassies. Our role is to assist you in submission of visa and guide you with the formalities. We do not hold any responsibility in case of any rejection of visas. Cancellation policy will be still applicable even if the visas get rejected.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice due to circumstances beyond our control e.g. Fuel Increases, Government Regulations, Government Levies, Duties, etc.
- During Close-out / Peak Dates / Festive Dates, confirmation of room is subject to room’s availability.
- The above is only a quote and no bookings have been made as yet. All services such as airline seats, ground arrangements are blocked once initial deposit is made by clients.
- Rates will not be applicable in Major Peak Season Dates and events: Tax Free Asia (06-10 May 19) / Communic Asia (25-28 Jun 18) / Formula 1 Grand Prix 2018 (13-16 Sep 18)